PE Course Location: Berkeley
1. Chemical Kinetics (9-12 questions)
2. Thermodynamics (5-7 questions)
3. Mass/Energy Balances (5-7 questions)
4. Fluid Flow (11-16 questions)
5. Heat Transfer (11-16 questions)
6. Mass Transfer and Separation (10-15 questions)
7. Plant Design and Operations (14-21 questions)
The NCEES offers Fundamentals Engineering (PE) Chemical exam exclusively via computer-based testing (CBT).
- Dr. Ahmad has taught this course for the Professional Engineering Institute from 1991 to 1996, for the Bechtel Corporation, San Francisco headquarters, from 1993 to 1994. This course has been offered twice a year in Berkeley, California since 1997. The course begins in February and August, the usual start date is 10 weeks prior to the licensing exam (special arrangements can be made).
- Course location: Berkeley, CA
- On.Site: “If your company has five or more employees seeking standard or customized review, let us bring the Review to you.”
Waqar Ahmad, Berkeley, California